Get the card that WORKS for your business.
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Business Category Rewards
The Business Edition® Card with Business Category Rewards allows you to earn bigger rewards on business-related purchases. Points can be redeemed for travel, cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise.1 Plus, you have 3 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- 5 Points per $1 Spent on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After $25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).1
- 2 Points per $1 Spent on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After$25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).1
- 1 Point per $1 Spent on other purchases. 1
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Reward Simplicity
The Business Edition® Card with Reward Simplicity allows you to earn unlimited rewards simply, anywhere. Points can be redeemed for travel, cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise.1 Plus, you have 3 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- Unlimited 1.5 Points per $1 Spent on purchases everywhere you shop.1
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Card offers many benefits to help you efficiently manage your business.
- Reward yourself by saving money on interest with a low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
Business Edition® Secured Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Secured Card offers many benefits to help you build your business.
- Request your own credit limit3 between $2,000 and $100,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Security deposit is 110%3 of the amount of your credit limit, between $2,200 and $110,000 (multiples of $50), subject to credit approval.
- Reward yourself with interest earned on your security deposit.2
Our Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements
…and much more
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms available when you apply.
2 See the Deposit Agreement available when you apply for details.
3 You may only charge up to your approved credit limit, which will be less than the deposit you provide. The amount of your security deposit is 110% of the amount of your credit limit. Your security deposit may not be refundable if your account is in default.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.